Repairs – Who’s Responsible?
Your landlord is responsible for repairing and maintaining:
• The structure and outside parts of your home
• Any fixtures and fittings we have installed
• All water and gas pipes, wiring and heating systems
• Any communal (shared) areas
We expect all our tenants to treat their homes with care and respect. That means you should:
• Keep your home in a reasonable condition
• Report any repair issues we are responsible for as soon as you become aware of them
• Carry out any repairs you are responsible for
• Allow us into your home to carry out repairs, inspections and safety checks; this is a condition of your tenancy agreement
• Maintain any fixtures or fittings you, or previous tenants, have put in (unless we have agreed to maintain them for you)
• Repair any damage caused deliberately or through neglect, misuse or DIY by you, your family or visitors
To help you better understand what is your responsibility to maintain and what is not, please see the list below.
SAM TO MAKE A PHOTOSHOP TABLE FOR EXTRA PRETTINESS