Contact Details – Mobile Phone and E-mail Address

Please let us know as soon as possible if your mobile phone number or e-mail address changes. It’s important we always have a way to reach you in case of emergency, such as a burst pipe.

Going Away

If you plan to leave your home for a holiday or any other reason for longer than 14 consecutive days, please let us know so that we can make arrangements to keep an eye on the property on your behalf. If the worst happens in your absence, we need to be able to respond as quickly as possible to negate the damage done to your home and possessions.

Changes in Tenancy

If there are changes to your tenancy, we need to be made aware of them as soon as possible. Changes to your tenancy include:

– A name change if you get married or divorced
– Adding someone to your tenancy subject to the landlord’s agreement
– Removing someone’s name from the tenancy agreement if they move out of the property

We need to know if a joint tenant leaves the property because:

– A joint tenant is still responsible for the terms of the tenancy for as long as their name is on the agreement
– Additionally, a joint tenant can still end a tenancy by giving us one month’s notice for as long as their name remains on the agreement, ending the tenancy for all parties involved.

You can contact us on 020 8683 0012 or e-mail, quoting your name and address, to inform us of any and all changes that are relevant.